Cold Kicker recipe
- 1/4 c. ginger root, freshly grated
- 1/4 c. onion, freshly chopped
- 1/4 c. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 c. fresh sage leaves, chopped
- 1/4 c. grated horseradish
- 4 cloves of garlic (you can up it to 6, if you feel adventurous)
- 2 Tbsp. ground cayenne pepper
- organic apple cider vinegar to cover
- Combine all the ingredients in a quart size mason jar, and fill to the top, leaving 1 inch headspace.
- Shake daily for two to four weeks, then strain, squeezing out all the liquid.
- Heat gently over heat, and add 1/4 c. of honey, stirring to dissolve.
- Rebottle, and use as needed to kick any feeling of sick right out of you!
2 tablespoons in a cup of hot water, and sip it as needed. Can also used it in chicken broth as well, to give an extra boost of nutrition when you feel up to eating anything.